Welcome to the Cheam Camera Club website. We meet every Wednesday from 8-10pm in one of the halls at St Andrew’s United Reformed Church, Northey Ave, Cheam, Surrey SM2 7HF. The club is open to all visitors, young or old. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced photographer you are very welcome to join us and we are sure you will find our club meetings very inspiring. No worries if you have never been to our club before, just walk in and introduce yourself to the club chairman and a warm welcome will soon make you feel at home. Please click here to find us.
We have a very varied programme which consists of -
- Inspirational talks by accomplished photographers
- Training by visiting speakers
- Print and projected digital image (PDI) competitions, judged by external judges
- Members evenings, where the club members share their photographic achievements
- Audio Visual presentations
- Club outings