SURREY PHOTOGRAPHIC ASSOCIATION
Become an SPA Judge
Take your photographic experiences to a new level
- Use your photographic skills in a wider context
- Be inspired by lots of great photographs
- Give something back to club photography
- Extend your photographic ability & knowledge Share your knowledge with clubs & their members Join a growing team
- Continued personal learning
- Gain a growing reputation within the club scene
I was looking for a new challenge, and to improve my own photography. Becoming a judge – Everything I hoped for, and more! — Charles Pearson (new SPA Judge 2016)
As a Judge, you will start out believing that your efforts are, in a small way, helping the photography scene in general. As time goes by however, you will also realise that you have yourself gained a wider and deeper understanding of all genres of photography. in addition, you will have enjoyed the company of many like-minded men and women, Judges and Club members, many of whom you can now call your friends. Your photographic life will have been enriched beyond measure. — David Harford LRPS
The SPA website will now have a new section about becoming a judge, and hold an FAQ, section to try to answer as many common questions as possible, please visit the website for more information.
There is a new application form on the website.
The next judges training & assessment days will be held toward the end of 2017.
(Please note that the above image is used for illustration purposes only)